Thomson is the choice for optimized motion solutions. Often the ideal design solution for machine builders is not about finding the fastest, sturdiest, most accurate or even the least expensive option. Rather, the ideal solution is the optimal balance of performance, life and cost. Thomson is best positioned to help you most quickly configure the optimal solution for your application. Thomson actuators are easy to mount and operate, require no maintenance, don't leak hydraulic fluid, are easy to incorporate into an automated process. Once installed they will work reliably under the toughest conditions, year after year.
Neff Power is a leading Thomson distributor for Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Arizona and New Mexico.
Products & Solutions from Thomson
- Push-Rod & Rodless Style Linear Actuators
- Electrak Series AC & DC Linear Actuators
- Profile Rail & Bearing Cartridges
- Round-Rail & Bearing Cartridges
Why choose Thomson linear motion solutions?
- Compact size can be located in confined areas
- Actuators incorporate strong, high quality components to assure trouble-free service
- All adjustments and lubrication are made at the factory and no maintenance is required or recommended
- Actuators can push and pull loads ranging from one pound to 3/5 ton and can extend up to 36 inches
- Motors used on Electrak actuators utilize thermal switches in their winding's or Electronic Load Monitoring to shut the actuator off in case of overheating
- Stroke lengths of 1 to 36 inches are available and speeds are as high as two inches per second
Visit www.thomsonlinear.com for more information.
What Thomson solution may we help you with?
Neff Power, Inc. services these locations for all your smart automation needs: St. Louis, Missouri; Springfield, Missouri; Kansas City, Missouri; Kansas City, Kansas; Bloomington-Normal, Illinois; Campaign, Illinois; Decatur, Illinois; Effingham, Illinois; Springfield, Illinois; Mount Vernon, Illinois; Marion, Illinois; Carbondale, Illinois; Peoria, Illinois; Rogers, Arkansas; Little Rock, Arkansas; Springdale, Arkansas; Bentonville, Arkansas; Fayetteville, Arkansas; Tulsa, Oklahoma; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Phoenix, Arizona; Tucson, Arizona; Las Vegas, Nevada.