Secomea, a privately-owned company, was developed specifically for the automation industry and is used by machine builders and system integrators all over the world. They offer firewall/VPN and industrial communication solutions that are easy to install, easy to setup and easy to use. Secomea is suited to both smaller machinery installations with low budgets and larger machine installations that require immediate action.
With Secomea’s products, you use your standard PLC and HMI programming tools, just as if you were onsite. All your devices, including ethernet, serial and USB, are brought to your local PC. It’s fast, secure and easy with no change to your existing IT infrastructure!
Products & Solutions from Secomea
- Remote Secure Communication Devices
- Cellular, Ethernet, USB Interface Site Managers
- Remote Troubleshooting & Control
- Remote Data Collection
- Secure Server Packages
- Push-Pull Data
Why choose Secomea remote access solutions?
- Saves you time and money on costly on-site troubleshooting trips without worrying about security
- Two-factor and three-factor security authentication
- Ability to optimize engineering costs by allowing key engineers to service global customers simultaneously.
- No need for VPN, IT skills, fixed IP address, or open ports in firewalls
- Role-based account management
- Standard measures for elimating risk of vulnerabilities resulting from mail configuration or human carelessness
Visit www.secomea.com for more information.
What Secomea solution may we help you with?