Monarch Hydraulics (a Bucher Hydraulics company) designs, manufactures and distributes quality hydraulic components and innovative systems for the worldwide fluid power market. Designed for compactness and durability, millions of M-series systems have been sold worldwide for actuating mobile, materials handling, transport, construction, defense, access, machine tool, ergonomic, and other labor saving devices.
Neff Power is a leading Bucher Hydraulics distributor for Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Arizona and New Mexico.
Products & Solutions from Monarch
- AC & DC Powered Hydraulics Power Units
- Cartridge Valves
- Custom Power Unit Package
- Custom Manifolds
- Dynalift Ergonomic Lift Systems
Why choose Monarch Hydaulics solutions?
- Wide selection of power unit sizes and performance to satisfy most O.E.M. applications
- Hardcoated pump end plates for unmatched durability in demanding environments and severe duty applications
- Bucher Hydraulics prototype program: purchase or return within 90 days of shipment
- Custom motors, valves, reservoirs, control stations and circuits
- Valve manifolds - remote of mounted directly to the power unit
Visit www.bucherhydraulics.com for more information.
What Monarch product may we help you with?
Neff Power, Inc. services these locations for all your smart automation needs: St. Louis, Missouri; Springfield, Missouri; Kansas City, Missouri; Kansas City, Kansas; Bloomington-Normal, Illinois; Campaign, Illinois; Decatur, Illinois; Effingham, Illinois; Springfield, Illinois; Mount Vernon, Illinois; Marion, Illinois; Carbondale, Illinois; Peoria, Illinois; Rogers, Arkansas; Little Rock, Arkansas; Springdale, Arkansas; Bentonville, Arkansas; Fayetteville, Arkansas; Tulsa, Oklahoma; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Phoenix, Arizona; Tucson, Arizona; Las Vegas, Nevada.