Inventor of the push-in fitting with more than 40 years of experience, Parker Legris has the know-how necessary for providing fluid connectors adapted to a wide variety of environments, such as production automation, packaging, transport, food process and the medical industry. Their wide selection of fittings, tubing, ball valves and accessories, along with our capacity to develop specific products, allow our customers to find the very best connector solution.
Neff Power is a leading Parker Legris distributor for Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Arkansas and Oklahoma.
Products & Solutions from Parker Legris
- Standard & Specialty Pneumatic Fittings
- Pneumatic Tubing
- Pneumatic Accessories
Why choose Parker Legris solutions?
- Wide variety of body designs and numerous configurations
- Time saving and simplicity of installation; instant connection and disconnection without the use of tools
- Compactness and aesthetic; optimized dimensions and internal hexagons on straight fittings
- Stability, progressiveness and accuracy of flow
- High chemical resistance (chlorine and cleaning agents)
Visit www.legris.com for more information.
What Parker-Legris solution may be help you with?
Neff Power, Inc. services these locations for all your smart automation needs: St. Louis, Missouri; Springfield, Missouri; Kansas City, Missouri; Kansas City, Kansas; Bloomington-Normal, Illinois; Campaign, Illinois; Decatur, Illinois; Effingham, Illinois; Springfield, Illinois; Mount Vernon, Illinois; Marion, Illinois; Carbondale, Illinois; Peoria, Illinois; Rogers, Arkansas; Little Rock, Arkansas; Springdale, Arkansas; Bentonville, Arkansas; Fayetteville, Arkansas; Tulsa, Oklahoma; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Phoenix, Arizona; Tucson, Arizona; Las Vegas, Nevada.