In 1977, Hanwha Techwin launched its precision machinery business, which served as the foundation for the aviation, defense, and industrial equipment businesses, all of which the company still operates today. The company's track record in robotics, precision and multiaxial motion control, and software technologies has led to the launch of the collaborative robot HCR-5 developed with the company's own technology.
With a maximum payload capacity of 5 kg, HCR-5 is best suited for light-weight tasks requiring simple control. The robot can easily automate repetitive jobs, such as pick & place, palletizing, packing, and screwing.
The collaborative robot HCR-5 is easy to control and is flexible in responding to changes in production layout, effectively cutting investment and operating expenses. It not only automates manual work but also provides a safe and convenient work environment for employees as a substitute for industrial robots that are relatively dangerous to work with.
Neff Power is a leading Hanwha Techwin distributor for Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Arizona and New Mexico.
Products & Solutions by Hanwha
- Pick & place
- Machine tending
- Mold handling
- Quality inspection
Why choose Hanwha robotics solutions?
- A half-day training is sufficient to program the robot, even for unexperienced operators. HCR-5 comes with a tablet-type teach pendant that allows users to monitor the work flow intuitively through icons and on a timeline basis.
- A change in your production layout doesn't mean you need to change your robot with this lightweight, easily re-deployable and space-saving robot.
- Two robots do not mean two controllers
- A single control box can operate two robots at the same time, reducing initial investment controllers. Two robots use one teach pendant to be operated as two separate units.
- The HCR-5 is set up with a virtual safety boundary that can be configured according to the work environment. This is to avoid collisions in adcanve and to automatically stop operation upon sensing the smallest shock, making it possible for the robot to work side-by-side with operators without a safety fence.
Visit www.hanwhatechwin.com for more information.
What Hanwha product may we help you with?
Neff Power, Inc. services these locations for all your smart automation needs: St. Louis, Missouri; Springfield, Missouri; Kansas City, Missouri; Kansas City, Kansas; Bloomington-Normal, Illinois; Campaign, Illinois; Decatur, Illinois; Effingham, Illinois; Springfield, Illinois; Mount Vernon, Illinois; Marion, Illinois; Carbondale, Illinois; Peoria, Illinois; Rogers, Arkansas; Little Rock, Arkansas; Springdale, Arkansas; Bentonville, Arkansas; Fayetteville, Arkansas; Tulsa, Oklahoma; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Phoenix, Arizona; Tucson, Arizona; Las Vegas, Nevada.