As one of the world's largest automotive parts manufacturers, DENSO has been a leader and pioneer in manufacturing automation, including the design and manufacturing of industrial robot arms, since the 1960s. DENSO is also the world's largest user of small assembly robots, from four-axis SCARA robots to five- and six-axis articulated robots.
Products & Solutions from Denso
- 4-axis SCARA Robots
- 5- and 6- Axis Robots
- Integrated Compact Robots
Why choose DENSO robotic solutions?
- Designed to run trouble-free with only minimal scheduled maintenance, which results significant savings in maintenance costs and the cost of production downtime due to overly frequent or lengthy maintenance procedures
- Compact robot design saves valuable factory floor space and reduces integration time and costs.; internally routed electrical wires and air lines prevent interference with other equipment
- Controllers come preconfigured, substantially cutting down on setup and development time
- Lightweight robot arms and energy-efficient motors result in lower energy consumption and therefore lower operating costs
- Use of harmonic-drive motors allows its robots to maintain their high speeds in continuous two- and three-shift duty, year and year, essential to maximizing productivity
- Offers support and upgrades for up to 10 years after robot model has been discontinued.
Visit www.densorobotics.com for more information.
What DENSO product may we help you with?